May 01, 2020

One of the craziest things I’ve heard since being a Christian, and the thing that breaks my heart, is what comes out of the mouths of my brothers and sisters in the Lord when they’re trying to move to another city or country. They say, “I wonder if there are any good schools there?” or “Are there any good shopping areas, or buses and trains close by?” I’ve never heard a Christian say, “I wonder if there’s a Bible-believing church in the area that preaches the Word of God un compromised.” They are not concerned about their purpose or destiny in God, or the consequences of eternity. That’s when you know the devil is setting you up. This is hurtful to me because when I tell them what their priorities should be they shrug their shoulders as if ok.

My name is Cesar and I’m A Voice in The Desert

www.avoiceinthedesert.net

www.mywalkwithmycreator.org

#avoiceinthedesert


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Eternity with God

Welcome to the A Voice in the Desert podcast, where we dive deep into spiritual and thought-provoking topics to explore the mysteries of fai...