May 31, 2020

Angels are primarily activated by the word of God. Thus whenever God speaks they move. Interestingly enough they are also moved by the words of God in the mouth of men. Psalm 103:20  Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

 As we speak the will and the word of God. As we operate in our rights as children of God using our words, angels are also activated to move on our behalf. I won’t hold my peace if I were you from today. I will activate my angels given every opportunity. They are ready to move. I will not be the one to give them the excuse to be dormant.

 I feel a welling in my spirit right now. This is the reason why the word of God must not depart out of our mouths. This why we must speak it continually. This is why the weak must say I am strong. This is why the poor must say I am rich. Angels move when you speak the word of God. Keep speaking.

My name is Cesar and I’m a Voice in The Desert

www.mywalkwithmycreator.com

#avoiceinthedesert


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Eternity with God

Welcome to the A Voice in the Desert podcast, where we dive deep into spiritual and thought-provoking topics to explore the mysteries of fai...