November 16, 2020

Demon’s don’t like to be exposed!

 I had seen hell for only a fleeting moment of time in a nightmare and I can tell you this: I have no desire ever to go there again, even if only in a nightmare. Instantly I was aware that the Lord had answered my pleas. He had given me an important dream that revealed to me the evil forces that did not want to be exposed. 

I had been asking God if this message should be written and let it be known I did write the message but due to pressure because of what people might say; I went ahead and deleted the previous message, and now I was confident that this assignment was from the Lord and I decided to re-write it again, but this time with a little bit more wisdom and tactfulness from God. The threefold cord is a hellish assignment of end-time seductions against the Church. 

He allowed me to see the threefold cord of seductive spirits and the filthy environment that defiles all that surrounds them. The dream revealed that these spirits thrive in uncleanness and darkness and cannot remain in any environment if approached by the Light. The spirits exposed in this book are being sent from the pit of hell to seduce God’s children into sin and apostasy.

 I am now keenly aware that seducing spirits are terrified of exposure, and the Light of God’s truth causes them to tremble in fear! Because today I heard bad news. The Church today stops working with emotions and begins to collaborate with the Almighty God. Working with emotional manipulation made you let evil escape today and provide true deliverance in the name of Jesus Christ.


There is always a next time and emotional manipulation will have lost its sting. Today I added another experience to my holy toolbox.


But spirit of the air, let it be known that God is still King and He defeated you on the cross and sealed His victory over you by rising from the dead on the third day.


Jesus is still My Savior.


My name is Cesar and I am a voice in the desert

www.mywalkwithmycreator.com

#avoiceinthedesert


#vozeneldesierto



No comments:

Post a Comment

An Eternity with God

Welcome to the A Voice in the Desert podcast, where we dive deep into spiritual and thought-provoking topics to explore the mysteries of fai...