March 30, 2020

The year will not pass without my blessings coming to me! I seal it all in and declare it forth, in Jesus’ name! I close the mouth of the devourer. No weapon formed against us will prosper. I take, apply, and own the victory Christ gave us at the cross. I seal myself and others in Christ that the enemy may bring us no harm. I bind the enemy to his own schemes and tactics to suffer his eternal fate. I obliterate spirits of offense against me. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

You make make this prayer your own.

My name is Cesar and I’m A Voice in The Desert

www.avoiceinthedesert.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Eternity with God

Welcome to the A Voice in the Desert podcast, where we dive deep into spiritual and thought-provoking topics to explore the mysteries of fai...