December 08, 2017

Your Testimony

Another of our most powerful weapons that we have against the enemy of our soul besides the Word of God is our personal testimony of what Christ has done in our life when we turned away from sin and turned to Jesus Christ. Satan knowing this will try his very best to destroy your awesome testimony of salvation into one of destruction.

Why because satan loves to destroy that what God has created and what God loves which is us His people. One thing I want you to know is that it is okay if you get your testimony marred by satan but you will get back up and your God in heaven will never turn away a broken and contrite heart. So if you testimony was marred by satan this should be your fuel to restore your communion with Christ and let the people see especially those that put you aside , those that pointed at you, those that lied about you. 

Let them see that our God is a merciful and forgiving God. Let all them see how God has restored you Himself in a greater way than before. However it goes without saying that you must do your best in protecting your testimony in Christ and be the example to others that there is plenitude in Jesus Christ. Please listen to this message its inspired by Christ for your help. I should know because satan did help mar my testimony and I spent many years in the desert but God in His infinite wisdom has restored my relationship with him and has restored my testimony. I give our Lord Jesus Christ all the glory and honor. 

So, you know this is how this ministry "A Voice In The Desert" got started in honor of the only One that restored my life Jesus Christ. Greater is my testimony now that it was before and all for the honor and glory of God. I bless your name Jesus and thank you for never giving up on me and I'm sure that He hasn't given up on you either.

Listen to the message here: http://avoiceinthedesert.libsyn.com/the-power-of-our-person…
My name is Cesar and I'm " A Voice In The Desert"

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Eternity with God

Welcome to the A Voice in the Desert podcast, where we dive deep into spiritual and thought-provoking topics to explore the mysteries of fai...