November 17, 2017

Division in the end of times

Jesus told us that following him would not be easy. Brother will betray brother and turn against each other. Father and children will be torn apart. For Jesus' sake all men might hate us. 

Matthew 10:21-22 (KJV)
 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

This is a shame because your enemy will rise against you right from your own home. This is something that now matter how close we are to God is inevitable that it will hurt. But for our salvation  sake we must flee that division, leave it in God's hand , pray for it once. The most important one is we must continue to follow Jesus's plan for us and not depart from it. This for me has been very hard for me to see how my Father and Brother have turned against me but because the of ends of the times. I have done no wrong to them but but God is my witness and I will continue to serve you my brethren in Christ and my Father in Heaven for they have chosen me and I will not abandon my God, despite what might come. If the Lord is separating me apart alone for service to Him all I say to my Heavenly Father is here I am.

My name is Cesar and I'm A Voice in the Desert.
www.avoiceinthedesert.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

An Eternity with God

Welcome to the A Voice in the Desert podcast, where we dive deep into spiritual and thought-provoking topics to explore the mysteries of fai...