September 15, 2017

Always In My Heart

God has been more than graceful merciful towards me. Yes, as man that I am by nature I will be always imperfect as long as I'm in my human form. I have reached great pinnacles in my life and I have also reached lowest depths a man can reach. One of the greatest gift that God has given me has been to be a father. Though God has taught me how I ought to be as a father I too have made mistake, what father hasn't.

But one thing I will never forget is that God has taught me how to raise my daughters as humanly possible and give them the best of me but the best gift I have given them is my Love. Yes, at times I always didn't say yes to their every whim and did correction. But one thing I always did was love them with an eternal fatherly Love.

Sincerely,
Cesar "A Voice in The Desert"
for Always I will be Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Eternity with God

Welcome to the A Voice in the Desert podcast, where we dive deep into spiritual and thought-provoking topics to explore the mysteries of fai...