February 04, 2017

These Two things are true!

Of all things that I have written, of all thing that I have posted, of all the things I have spoken. There is none greater than this one that I have just posted for Jesus commanded just so. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Love God first above all, second love your neighbor as yourself. Of the things I have written and post please engrave this biblical verse in you mind and heart. I praise father God for your truth is ever enduring and merciful and loving, I worship you above all thing. May all my friends that are reading this I Pray the blessing of our Lord Jesus Christ upon you.

Hold on, for he is just and able to deliver you from all evil. Amen! Spread this message on fire and send and post it plus share with everyone everywhere. Even from the rooftop shall his name be praised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Eternity with God

Welcome to the A Voice in the Desert podcast, where we dive deep into spiritual and thought-provoking topics to explore the mysteries of fai...