January 28, 2017

Meet Belial the Demon - Podcast Series 5

Does Failure and  frustration seem to be your lot in life? Is your life characterized by continual setbacks and misfortune, missed opportunities, bad luck? Does it appear as though no matter what you do in life, you cannot seem to obtain the blessings of the Lord?

Well let me tell you that you my just be bonded by a curse that is demonic and has been around for ages. You might think I'm out of my mind. However , there are things in the Bible that points to the demise of our country and of ourselves and loved one. Let us not be fooled for if we believe in Christ we have to also acknowledge the existence of satan. Since satan is the prince of air on this earth and he is not omnipresent or omnipotent that means he needs soldiers in his army because he cannot be everywhere at once or fight everyone at once. So when Lucifer the angel of light was thrown out of Heaven because he wanted to be like God and during that revolt many angels that were on his side they were expelled along with their ring leader down to the lowest depths of earth. So, from the moment Lucifer meaning angel of light was expelled so was also his name changed to satan meaning adversary.

So satan since being expelled has had ages of practice in setting up his army and it does have structure like mayor demons minor demons but nevertheless they are demons. I want to bring to you attention one of satans major demon. Many of the curses that can affect a person's life come as a result of one of the most wicked and vile spirits in the kingdom of darkness-the spirit of belial. You might be saying where am I getting all this from but before I tell that. I must say that churches are falling church are failing church are deviating from the real sword the Bible. That's why our schools where our children attend have become war zones for their very souls ever since we took prayer out of our schools. Our social degradation as a people, individual as a nation has become so corrupt because it has turned its back on God. We have take the Ten Commandments out of our Judicial system. Our nation was created by God and to God we have to return. But we have to play our role as a true believer of Christ to ensure that happens.

He is a ruling spirit of wickedness. There is a host of demons that operate under his command, cursing the lives of people, And with this writing it is my intention being guided by the Holy Spirit to unmask and make known this demon so we can defend against it and be free from bondage.

Belial is mentioned twenty-seven times in the Old Testament and once in the New Testament. It is from the Hebrew word beliyaal, which is translated as "belial" sixteen times in the Old Testament. This word is also translated in other verses as "wicked," "ungodly," and "naughty." Strong's definition of beliyaal is "without profit, worthlessness, destruction, wickedness, evil, naughty." The most common of these definitions is "worthlessness." So now you know where I got this from yes from the word of God the Bible. You might tell me then if that is true why don't most churches talk about it. I believe because of the modern times we live in most people don't believe it, it's thought as a taboo for whatever reason. But today we uncover this demon how it works but especially how to defeat it.

Here is one of the first times this demon is mentioned and please look it up yourself also : “Certain men, the children of belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭13:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬.  What this demon is doing is taking these poor souls and deviating them away from Jesus Christ. The name belial means worthlessness.

The apostle Paul prophesied, "In the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils" (1 Tim. 4:1, KJv). To seduce means "to lead away, to persuade to disobedience or disloyalty, to lead astray by persuasion or false promises, to attract, to lure." The Living Bible translation of this verse says, "Some in the church will turn away from Christ." This is known as apostasy. I believe these are the times that we are actually living in. As we see many sects , religions and many churches alternating and distorting the word of God the Bible.

Some churches have abandoned the faith because of the spirit of belial to the point that homosexuals have been ordained as priests or pastors. What an abomination, if you see a church like this run for your life,literally.

God make us watchman on the walls to guard against such spirits and when we do see them may the Holy Spirit lead the charge to dismiss this demon. The spirit of belial cause selfishness and refuses to help the poor. God protect me from this spirit in becoming selfish.

God, the spirit of Belial is so perverted that it watches for strangers to visit Your people and then demands that the stranger be given to perverse men and women to satisfy their homosexual lust (Judg. 19:22). Keep me ever watchful, Lord, for those who would be stolen away by the homosexual lusts of Belial. Make me a strong wall of protection and my home a locked fortress against this spirit.

I pray Father, You called the sons of Eli-priests in Your temple-sons of Belial who were living in sin even as they pretended to be men of God (1 Sam. 2:12, KJV). Protect the men and women who have accepted Your calling to ministry, and shield them from the hidden sins that will lead them away from You. Break the power of sin from their lives, and keep them true and honorable shepherds who lead Your people into righteousness. Father, like Eli's sons, so many church leaders and men of God today have fallen prey to the spirit of Belial and have ended up broken, bound by sin, and unworthy to serve as Your shepherds. Help me to pray and intercede for Your shepherds. Break the power of Belial to lead Your servants astray. Keep them pure and holy and blameless before God and before the people they are leading. Father put a hedge of protection over these men and women of God and if any of they shall fall prey may you bring thing into the saving knowledge of the attack they are under and may you deliver them so they may serve as testimony against belial and may be called again to serve you Lord only you can forgive them and redeem them, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit , Amen!

Dear Lord Make me strong against belial when it tempts me to doubt what you have called me to do or tempts me to feel inadequate or inept. Make me powerful through your spirit and defeat the spirit of belial from my life.

God gives us the courage to curse the spirit of belial and destroy it from my life and from the lives of other believers so it cannot tear down the protective spiritual walls around our hearts and lead us not into evil.

God in times of illness and physical distress , keep my eyes focused on you and my heart strong in my faith that you heal me. The spirit of belial would try to tell me  (Psalms 41:8) . Help me to reject the voice of belial that would whisper defeat , destruction, death into my ear. Raise me up to strength and physical wholeness by your power , and block the tauntings of belial from my ears and sight.

Well my dear listeners I hope I have given you a new sense of urgency that you battles today though they affect your flesh their beginning is in the spiritual realm. Therefor arm your with the full armor of God and be a powerful prayer warrior of God if you are to defeat this demon. We see in the news and in our lives the hurt, damage and destruction that this spirit is leading around the world. I pray a hedge of protection around your life and that of your family and friends be aware at all times and as a son and daughter of God you can pray against rebuke this demon with the blood of Jesus Christ to be gone and that their is no room in the inn for it.

If you have not given your life to Christ or have had a fallen away and want to be a true Christian and follower and doer of Christ pray with me this simple prayer of salvation and then find a good local bible church. The blessing of the Lord be upon you.

SALVATION PRAYER

Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.
You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.
Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.
Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. AMEN.










No comments:

Post a Comment

An Eternity with God

Welcome to the A Voice in the Desert podcast, where we dive deep into spiritual and thought-provoking topics to explore the mysteries of fai...