December 15, 2016

Evil spirits working through people

Evil spirits work through people. Without the voice, hands, and feet of a human being, an evil spirit is limited in what it can accomplish. Satan has always used people to oppose the work of the Gospel. My greatest opposition in ministry has come from the words and actions of people. These include, but are not limited to:


  1. Mis understandings that linger and don't get resolved right away or continue un-noticed as a evil force.
  2. Rumors birthed from half lies and half truth.
  3. People speaking behind your back and plotting your downfall of your ministry without your knowledge
  4. Trial of brethren behind your back without your presence.
  5. Betrayal of the board and Pastor.
  6. Betrayal of own family at that time.
But in my zeal in serving the Lord it was attack after attack and rumoring , envy, and being still young sort of in the ways of the Lord. I did make mistakes but during these trying times the elders of the church were also attacked by hindering spirits.

If there has been any place were I have been betrayed ,back stabbed, Slander, has been the church and this was a great learning experience that I never expected from a church. 

Pride had risen within the Pastor and pastoral team of leadership. I to fell because of the attacks and was weakened. But to this date the Lord has taken me through the desert and processed. I have learned a lot and have grown spiritually and God has taught me and provided for me and my current family. The Lord has provided for us miraculously. I went through a huge change in my personal life and there has been a lot of lacks during that time but still the almighty has been with me every step of the way providing miraculously. 

All this has happened because Satan knows the calling upon my life which has been profisied but God in my Life. Plus I know that Satan knows that my calling is in deliverance and he has tried to do everything to take me down and even kill me.

I'm currently recovering from all the severe attacks that I have been under. I can proudly say that God has been the captain of my life during this horrible time in my life he has never forsaken me. Amen

1 comment:

  1. Amen. Totalmente cierta cada una de tus palabras. Pero Jehová va contigo como poderoso gigante y ha peleado cada una de tus batallas.

    ReplyDelete

An Eternity with God

Welcome to the A Voice in the Desert podcast, where we dive deep into spiritual and thought-provoking topics to explore the mysteries of fai...