April 09, 2015

Recovery is our choice.

Jesus learned obedience by the things he suffered. Peter learned obedience by the things he suffered. Paul learned obedience by the things he suffered.  What about us?  Because if we have turned hard, callous, bitter and cold. Then this means that we have learned nothing at all. I know it's hard to learn in the face of adversity but our very soul depends on it.  Don't stop now and continue to search. Rebuild your communication with Christ again. I know it's hard because  hey I'm trying to re-establish my communication with God and it's hard for me also.  However, I thank God for his promise. He who started a good work in you will be faithful and just to complete it. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Eternity with God

Welcome to the A Voice in the Desert podcast, where we dive deep into spiritual and thought-provoking topics to explore the mysteries of fai...