September 29, 2013

Right wing extremist-domestic terrorists

To the U.S Government they considers right wing extremist-domestic terrorists, those who are Pro-lifers, anti-gay marriage , believers of end time prophecies people that believe in the book of revelations, patriots. They consider us terrorist. Listen Uncle Sam , since you now our tapping in everything we do and you are no longer a government for the people and by the people call me what you want. All I know is that I am the son of the most highest and a follower of Jesus Christ. Now put that in you pipe and smoke. Use this evidence against me, I'm proud to stand Judgement for my Lord and Savior. Amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Eternity with God

Welcome to the A Voice in the Desert podcast, where we dive deep into spiritual and thought-provoking topics to explore the mysteries of fai...