I’m deeply concerned that in some parts of the contemporary prophetic movement there is an overemphasis on giving out personal prophecy at the expense of preaching and teaching the Word of God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The cost of Following Christ
Today, I want to reflect on a profound statement made by our Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew 8:20, where He says, “Foxes have holes, and birds ...
-
Today, I want to reflect on a profound statement made by our Lord Jesus Christ in Matthew 8:20, where He says, “Foxes have holes, and birds ...
-
Listen to what Paul says about it in 1 Corinthians 14:2-4: “For one who speaks in a tongue [an unknown tongue] does not speak to men, bu...
-
The Great Mercy of Jesus Christ Introduction In the tapestry of Christian faith, the theme of mercy stands out as a profound express...
No comments:
Post a Comment